about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will assess medical (in-and-outpatient) claims cases.
- You will assess appeal and escalated cases from junior claims examiners.
- You will conduct claims investigations.
- You will manage claims-related correspondences.
- You will provide training to junior teammates and internal staff.
- You will handle agents’ enquiries.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with FLMI/ALHC/ACS.
- You have 3+ years of life insurance claims experience.
- You have excellent life insurance product knowledge.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officers.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: email@example.com...