about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will assess Employees’ Compensation claims cases efficiently to avoid litigation.
- You will support WC litigated claims management.
- You will develop a claims strategy to ensure appropriate claims reserve assignment.
- You will attend claims review meetings with healthcare specialists to enhance the claims process.
- You will conduct regular assessments of the performance of external loss adjusters.
- You will identify and investigate potential fraud cases.
- You will mentor junior claims handlers on liability, return to work and injury management.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with ANZIIF/ACII.
- You have 3+ years of EC claims experience, with 1+ years supervisory experience.
- You understand industry standards, legislation and legal liability.
- You have account management experience with both corporate and SMEs clients.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officers.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org