about the job
- You will provide and process information through systems and other departments in response to customer’s enquiries and concerns about insurance products and services.
- You will resolve customer dissatisfaction if necessary and proactively build long term trust with customers during case handling.
- You will arrange follow up calls to respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- You will assist team leaders to handle escalated cases by offering the best alternative to clients.
- You will provide on-the-job support to junior team members on complex enquiries.
skills & experiences required
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Insurance Customer Service / Call Centre experience
- You are a IIQE I, III and V holder (plus)
- You are good at English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
- You are customer focused and result oriented
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...