about the companyOur client is one of the largest insurance company in Hong Kong about the job
- You will provide and process information through systems and other departments in response to customer's enquiries and concerns about insurance products and services. Resolve customer dissatisfaction if necessary and proactively build long term trust with customers during case handling
- You will arrange follow up call to respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner
- You will assist team supervisor to handle escalated case by offering the best alternative to client.
- You will provide on-the-job support to junior team members on complex enquiries
- You are a Diploma Degree Holder
- You have 2+ years relevant working experience in customer service/ call center experience
- You have IIQE license is a plus
- You are able to work independently and as a team player
- You are good at communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- You are good at problem solving
- You enjoy to work with people of diverse backgrounds with good interpersonal skill
- You are fluent in both English and Chinese
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Officer
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...