about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will underwrite and develop business from the company's core countries and strategic partners in both the local and Asia Pacific market.
- You will attend market-facing activities, including attendance of related underwriting events in HK or overseas.
- You will ensure adherence to underwriting governance through organization and processes.
- You will manage the underwriting performance of related Property portfolios.
- You will ensure price level adequacy according to pricing and risk assessment tools.
- You will conduct training to the team to enhance related technical skills of teammates.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with ANZIIF or ACII.
- You have 3+ years general insurance underwriting experience.
- You are understanding of local and Asia Pacific insurance markets and landscape.
- You have strong interpersonal, influencing and management skills.
- You are customer-oriented, people-centric and a team player.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...