about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will assess claims within delegated authority and investigate potential claims fraud cases.
- You will prepare and sign payment, non-standard payment and decline letters.
- You will participate in assigned departmental / company projects.
- You will provide coaching and review cases from junior claims specialists.
- You will manage enquiries and complaints from distribution and customer service teams.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with FLMI/ALHC/ACS.
- You have 2+ years non-medical / medical claims experience.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org