About the company
You will be joining a reputable MNC with well-known retail brands across the globe. My client offers stable career and special leaves as a benefit to employees as they focus on the well-being of their staff. They are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join in the IT Network team to support the network of the HK office as well as collaborating with overseas offices.About the position
- Support and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Provide support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Communication Manager and Cisco Compatible Extensions
- Keeping the Quality of Service (QoS) up to standard and reslove any network-related issues
- Coomunicate with overseas Network teams for group-level technologies deployment and implementation
- Maintain technical documentation and make suggestions for network performance improvements and optimizations
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in providing LAN support
- Good understanding on communication protocols (e.g. TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Hands-on experience in VLAN, VPN, Multiprotocal Label Switching, Routing, Switches, Cisco Call Manager, etc.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools), VPN tools (e.g. Junos Pulse), Wifi tools (e.g. Meraki)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (Fortigate, Palo Alto, Cisco IOS)
- Acknowledge latest security practices, polices, and firewall administration
- Communicative in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Please reach out to Brian Law, at email@example.com, for more details....