about the company.
Our client is a multinational homeware and home products retailer, with over 4,000 stores in their portfolio and 200,000 employees around the world. They are expanding their Hong Kong Buying Office rapidly and now looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their Home Textile/ Soft Home team.
about the job.
- Developing and implementing the strategic sourcing plan in order to fulfill the business needs
- Following up with suppliers to give appropriate instructions on manufacture, preparation and shipment of the merchandise
- Establishing a strong supplier base and develop alternative solutions to achieve product and business objectives
- Conducting price quotation and negotiation, costing, market sample development, forecasting, and vendor capacity management
- Implementing sourcing strategies to support strategic opportunities and the business
- Leading the onboarding of new suppliers/factories and continuous improvements of related processes
- Ensure that potential new vendors and factories can meet the company's standards and requirements
skills & experiences required.
- University graduate
- 5 years' solid experience in sourcing or merchandising
- Candidates who have experience in buying offices is a plus
- Candidates who speak fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin is highly preferred
- Expertise in negotiation, problem solving and multi-tasking
- Candidates who have global markets exposure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven record of building relationships
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
about the package
- 4.5 days work- Early Friday Off!
- Birthday Leave
- Personal Leave
- Work From Home Policy
- Double Pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email email@example.com, or call Cecilia NG at 22323444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.