about the company.
Our client is a reputable international pharmaceutical manufacturer, and they’re currently looking for a Medical Affairs Associate to join their team.
about the job.
- Plan and execute the medical strategy, tactics, and operating plan at country level that fully aligns with the Global, Regional and Local overall strategy goals
- Provide medical advice to internal and external medical inquiries from HCPs and public, as well as cross functional teams
- Explore local data generation opportunity with a focus on RWE (real-world evidence)
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, pharmacology or other relevant disciplines
- Mininum 1 year of pharmaceutical sales and commercial experience
- Solid understanding of the local health care environment and pharmaceutical function
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through an updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com/jobs/q-hong-kong/ or contact Jessica Cheung at + 852 6285 6991 or email email@example.com