Senior Marketing Manager, APAC | hospitality, lifestyle
Our client is a start-up travel and lifestyle company providing a range of accommodation services to customers. With a growing presence and increasing market share in the region, the company is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team to oversee the company's day-to-day marketing activities.
about the team.
- Report to the Marketing Director
- Headquartered in Hong Kong with APAC exposure, covering major Asian cities
- Join the HQ team of 5
- Lead local teams / teammates in different Asian cities
- Young and energetic team
- Dynamic workplace with a start-up culture
about the job.
- Spearhead all-rounded / 360 digital branding, marketing and communications campaigns, raising brand awareness
- Develop and drive the execution of annual integrated marketing calendars
- Lead and monitor the execution of all-rounded marketing campaigns across different channels, e.g. digital (website, app & social media), offline (OOH advertising, leaflet & brochures), CRM (acquisition & retention), event (promotions, community engagement events, member activities), public relations (media coverage & press releases), partnership and sponsorship, etc.
- Establish CRM & marketing automation mechanism, develop and deliver personalised content to the targeted audience via CRM and e-commerce platforms / websites / mobile apps
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data; Define, monitor and evaluate KPIs and ROI targets for marketing campaigns, making timely adjustments and remedy
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to establish digital marketing workflow and best practices
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in integrated / 360 branding, marketing, CRM and communications
- Experience in hospitality / booking platforms / coworking / coliving would be a plus
- Experience in CRM / marketing automation mechanisms would be a plus
- Interest in start-up businesses
- Excellent stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English; Mandarin would be a plus
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com