about the company.
Randstad is working with one of the well-known financial institutions. They are looking for a Senior Manager who specializes in quantitative data analysis to join the team to drive business value and ideation through data-driven insights.
about the job.
- Develop models and algorithms that use advanced mathematical/statistical/engineering approaches such as optimization, machine learning, or visualization
- Perform detailed analysis to identify the key success factors from a large amount of financial data
- Act as an advisor and provide analytic insights or solutions to the business
- Derive insights/alpha through quantitative methods to drive business decisions and ensure positive commercial outcomes
- Maintain the relationship with the business stakeholders in both Hong Kong and oversea-offices
- Ensure the project delivery is on time and is able to match the agreed standards and rules
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Mathematics or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of broad experience working in banking/financial service with prior track records in quantitative data analysis
- Proficient with SQL, Python programming, machine learning, and data visualization tools
- Relevant experience in financial data analysis/performance analysis/risk management etc.
- Strong understanding of the business process in the banking/financial services industry
- Logical and practical, with a strong interest in solving complex problems
- Great communication skills and is able to present ideas to senior stakeholders who might not have a technical background
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experienced working in Agile/Scrum environment
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu via firstname.lastname@example.org