(Senior) Manager, Public Affairs | quasi-government, public
The company is with a vision and mission to drive the development and social impact of innovation and technology in Hong Kong. With continuous development programmes and funding, the company is looking for a (Senior) Manager, Public Affairs to be responsible for public affairs and key stakeholder engagement.
about the team.
- Report to the Marketing and Communications Director
- Join a sizable team and resourceful Corporate Communications team
- Financially stable with substantial support
about the job.
- Keep abreast of the news and updates from the government, regulatory bodies and industry stakeholders, and be the spokesperson and contact point of enquiries
- Engage and work closely with external stakeholders (e.g. regulatory bodies, companies, key opinion leaders, policymakers, legislators, etc.)
- Develop crisis and issue management protocols to effectively manage and influence public perception and brand reputation
- Spearhead communications strategies, develop and uphold branding and positioning principles for the company
- Produce and review communications contents and materials that align with the corporate branding direction
- Plan and lead events for public and business users (e.g. seminars, talks, fairs, roadshows, virtual events, etc.)
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business or any related discipline
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in branding / communications / public relations in agencies / conglomerates / utilities / quasi-governmental bodies / public sector, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese) and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/