about the job
- You will manage a team for attending enquiries, and ensuring service standard and team performance, in order to contribute to business growth.
- You will drive, lead and cultivate customer advocacy within the Company.
- You will manage the service level, review the customer journeys and enhance customer experience and engagement..
- You will explore more initiatives to increase the productivity, operation effectiveness, quality and customer satisfaction of different touch points such as straight through process, system enhancement, and process reengineering.
- You will explore digital or automation to enrich and modernize the service model to support business growth and strategy.
- You will explore opportunities and value-added services, including empowerment and authority so as to provide one-stop comprehensive solutions to all customers.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have at least 8 years of experience in insurance industry
- You have strong experience in leading and supervising a team
- You have strong experience in customer services, customer management or customer experience
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...