about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will drive & implement overall Digital Platform Partnership channel strategy and vision by identifying, acquiring, nurturing and growing the strategic relationships for future growth.
- You will develop, design and deliver an end to end customer journey, working closely with various teams.
- You will enable the set-up and delivery of digital platform partnerships to drive customer acquisition through their ecosystems.
- You will promote the Digital Platform Partnership platform to drive more customers via sales campaigns.
- You will develop new strategic partnerships and maintain partner relationships with digital ecosystem partners to achieve sales objectives.
- You will partner closely with the internal team to use customer/data analytics to drive quality leads development.
- You will partner closely with sales channels to improve leads assignment to enable cross/up-sell opportunities.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above.
- You have 8+ years of experience working in the financial industry, service or technology organization.
- You have hands on experience in partnership negotiations, digital sales distribution, relationship building, product management or operations for insurance in any lines of business (life, health or general)
- You have proven experience in development of a business line
- You have strong understanding and knowledge of local regulations, technical aspects and managing insurance business portfolios.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...