(Senior) Manager, Operations| hospitality, clubs, recreation
The company is a renowned premium entertainment and hospitality group with multiple portfolios and service offerings (e.g. catering, hotels, clubhouses, sports & recreation, etc.) in Hong Kong, targeting VVIP / (ultra) high-net-worth individuals. They are looking for a (Senior) Manager to lead the operational teams and drive the commercial success of the sporting and recreation facilities.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Hospitality
- Lead the operations teams of each portfolio
- International team
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
about the job.
- Be responsible for the overall operational and commercial (i.e. revenue) success of all sporting and recreation portfolios
- Evaluate and implement changes required to the operating facilities
- Develop and monitor the performance of financial and operational plans which support the overall objectives of the portfolios and operating divisions
- Work with portfolio heads to establish goals and objectives that coordinate with the overall group-wide goals and objectives
- Achieve the most efficient and effective operations with well-balanced coordination among all functions through strict discipline and corporate governance
- Develop, manage and promote sporting events for various brands of the portfolios
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing to host an effective awareness campaign of our sports facilities to visitors and the local community to experience an excellent customer journey experience
- Oversee the delivery of excellent services to all customers and members, set and enforce customer service standards and procedures
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder of Business Management, Tourism, Hospitality, Sports Management or any related discipline
- 10+ years of management / operations experience in hotels, f&b, recreations, clubhouses, etc.
- Proven track records in sports programs and a strong network in sports event organizers
- Strong understanding of the sporting industry, events management & team building training
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent communication in Cantonese, English and Mandarin; Chinese is a MUST
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...