(Senior) Manager, Management Consulting / Corporate Strategies
The company is a sizable and renowned corporate in Hong Kong, China and the APAC region. With a successful business performance and diversified projects and portfolios, the company is looking for experienced management consulting talents to drive the strategic projects and change management of the corporate.
about the company.
- Report to the Head of Corporate Strategies
- With stable investment and solid financial backup
- Join a young and energetic team
- Join a dynamic workplace
about the job.
- Work closely with the management team to identify areas of improvement / enhancement within the business operations
- Develop strategies for organizational change, performance improvement
- Be the task force to ensure synergies across relevant BUs by process standardisation, shared of resources and information, etc.
- Be the project manager to control the project implementation process and track the progress, prepare reports and documentation
- Align and work closely with related BUs, manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. advisors and consultants) in an efficient approach
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or any related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting firms / in-house strategy, corporate development or project management teams
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...