about the company.
My client is looking for an experienced Senior ETL Manager to join their business team. The right candidate will work closely with other technology teams to ensure that ETL processes meet business requirements and are scalable and maintainable.
about the job.
- Manage a team of ETL developers and participate in design, development, and implementation of ETL processes for the large-scale projects
- Design and develop enterprise data warehouse components including data architecture, database, and frameworks for the daily data loading procedures
- Build enterprise-level data models for the data lake, data marts, and data warehouse
- Collaborate with business teams and implement data visualization with BI tools
- Stay up-to-date with emerging ETL technologies and recommend new technologies and tools as needed.
- Manage and prioritize team workload and ensure that ETL projects are delivered on time and within budget
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 8+ years of experience in the IT sector especially in data warehouse and ETL development; with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Solid experience with any ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS, or Talend
- Sound knowledge of data warehousing concepts and techniques
- Solid experience in any cloud data platform such as AWS/Azure
- Strong knowledge of SQL, visualization tools (e.g. Power BI/Tableau), and databases (e.g. OracleDB)
- Experience with data quality and validation processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English
- Candidate with banking/financial services/insurance background would be avantageous but not a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org...