Senior Manager, English Media Relations
Our client is a sizable and reputable cryptocurrency platform with global offices and operations. With continuous business needs and growing market share, the company is looking for a seasoned media relations talent to join the Marketing & Communications Department.
about the team.
- Report to the General Manager of Marketing & Communications
- Full ownership of EU + UK regions
- Fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Flexible work arrangement
about the job.
- Develop and own the overall strategies for public relations and media relations in Europe and the UK
- Maintain efficient communications and close partnerships with digital and traditional media outlets (including KOL and community influencers) for executive interview pitching, media coverage, press releases, etc.
- Promote the company's brand via different channels and media outlets, e.g. newspapers, magazines, journals, online communities, broadcasts, podcasts, etc.
- Create and produce media and publicity content and materials in various formats, e.g. articles, speeches, blog posts, etc.
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder of Media, Communications, Journalism, Business Management or any relevant discipline
- 7+ years of experience gained in reputable communications / public relations agencies or finance / fintech-related companies
- Knowledge of fintech, blockchain or cryptocurrency is a advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications in English
- Visa holders are welcome; Candidates out of Hong Kong could be placed in other locations by the need
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org...