about the company.
My client is a well-known MNC located in Hong Kong and is looking for an IT Senior Manager with strong experience in Oracle DBA.
about the job.
- Collaborate with data platform or application teams in designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting existing and upcoming technical solutions for regional business
- Develop and implement database strategies, standards, and procedures to ensure optimal performance, security, and reliability
- Manage 3rd party vendors or offshore teams for database-related project implementation and support
- Monitor and optimize database performance, including query tuning, indexing, and database configuration.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with data security and privacy regulations
- Implement backup and recovery strategies to minimize data loss and ensure business continuity
- Manage database capacity planning and scalability initiatives
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- Sound knowledge of Oracle database administration, including database design, implementation, migration, and maintenance
- Extensive experience in Oracle DB administration (Oracle 12c or above) and its technologies such as Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Oracle Data Guard etc.
- Strong expertise in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, and performance tuning
- In-depth knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and high availability solutions.
- Familiarity with cloud-based database environments and migration strategies
- Proven experience in project management and vendor management
- Strong business mindset, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English; Cantonese/Mandarin speaking is a plus
- Candidates with less year of experience will be considered as Manager
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at email@example.com...