about the company.
Randstad is working with one of the well-known financial institutions. They are looking for a Senior Manager who specializes in designing, developing, and implementing data applications to support the business objectives.
about the job.
- Manage a team of 7-8 for the data application design, development, migration, and support
- Work closely with the senior business stakeholders to define, align and deliver the strategies and roadmap for the data applications
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across applications development areas to provide technical oversight
- Participate in team/3rd parties vendors' performance management and ensure the delivery will be on time and the quality can meet the agreed standard
- Review and manage manpower, budget, and timeline based on project priorities
- Advise and suggest new solutions to the business based on the market trend within the industry
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in the IT sector especially in application development or data engineering; with at least 3 years in a leadership/managerial role with people management experience is preferred
- Proven track record of managing projects for data warehousing/reporting systems from the banking/financial services/insurance industry
- Experience in developing and implementing data-driven strategies and applications
- Knowledge of Java/Python/R, SQL and OracleDB
- Knowledge of data analytics, machine learning, big data technologies, etc. is a plus
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English
- Great communication skills and is able to present ideas to senior stakeholders who might not have a technical background
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu via firstname.lastname@example.org...