about the company.
My client is a global leading professional service company that is looking for a Senior Manager with strong experience in designing cybersecurity architecture and delivering large-scale projects. The right candidates will work as one of the key leaders in the team to design and deliver cyber security solutions for the top-tier clients in the China market so relevant knowledge of security law is required.
about the job.
- Translate the business requirements of clients and participate in designing cybersecurity architecture (strategies, policies, procedures) and pre-sales activities
- Lead the team and design the technology roadmaps, blueprints, and own delivery plans covering multiple large-scale projects; including budgets, timelines, and manpower management
- Proactively manage the project and program P&L, risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies – being clear on the available options and associated consequences in delivering plans
- Collaborate with business development and account management teams for consulting capability and business development from pre-sales opportunities, client conversations proposals, and presentations, and throughout the project lifecycle from strategic consulting execution to enabling engineering services pull-through
- Represent the team to join meetings and conference calls to collaborate & build relationships with the client's key stakeholders to understand their needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Assign tasks and work in close collaboration across the IT team members for project implementation & ensure the protection capabilities are aligned with the standards
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 6+ years of relevant experience in solution architecture especially within cybersecurity space and project/program implementation for medium to large-scale projects; IT consulting firm/professional services/solution provider background with relevant pre-sales/consulting experience is a must
- Knowledge of the cyber security domain such as Network Security, SIEM, Endpoint Security, Incident Response, SIEM, Threat Detection, etc.
- Knowledge of China's market and its security laws or protection laws is a must
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as ISO 27001/NIST/ITIL etc.
- A strong understanding of industry best practices, the latest advanced technologies, and modern tech stacks
- Solid experience in project management including resource management, budgeting, and risk management in an agile/scrum environment
- Solid consulting skills and experience such as strategy, business cases, target operating models, service/process design, business architecture modeling, project planning, organizational change techniques, etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication, influencing, planning, and organizing skills
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English is a must; candidates who are currently working in Mainland China will also be considered
- CISSP/CISM/CISA or relevant certifications would be advantageous
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu via email@example.com...