(Senior) Manager, Corporate Communications | quasi-governmental / public bodies
The company is a sizable public services provider in Hong Kong. With continuous development programmes and funding for its digitalisation efforts, the company is looking for a (Senior) Manager, Corporate Communications to be responsible for corporate communications and media relations strategies.
about the team.
- Report to the Marketing and Communications Director
- Join a sizable team and resourceful Corporate Communications team
- Financially stable with substantial support
about the job.
- Spearhead communications strategies, develop and uphold branding and positioning principles for the services and the company
- Work closely with external stakeholders (e.g. regulatory bodies, vendors, media, etc.) and internal departments in crisis and issue management protocols
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with local and regional News, Finance and Business media
- Manage and maintain digital media engagement platforms (e.g. website and social media) and relevant content
- Pitch relevant media outlets and journalists for executive interviews and media coverage
- Produce and review communications contents and materials that align with the corporate branding direction
- Plan and lead events for public and business users (e.g. seminars, talks, fairs, roadshows, virtual events, etc.)
- Keep abreast of the news and updates from the government, regulatory bodies and industry stakeholders, and be the spokesperson and contact point of enquiries
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business or any related discipline
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in branding / communications / public relations in agencies / conglomerates / utilities / quasi-governmental bodies / public sector, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese) and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/