about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international professional services firm to look for a Senior Manager or Associate Director for their Trust Services department. about the job.
- Developing and implementing of the trust business strategy in conjunction with senior management team
- Decision making at management and board meetings on client, operational, technical, risk, compliance and financial issues
- You will be responsible for wealth planning, trust marketing and sales, trust establishment as well as trust relationship management with existing clients
- Develop and maintain strong long-term key clients' relationships by understanding their needs and engaging with them on a professional and timely manner
- Deliver or exceed allocated new business revenue budget
- Responsible for all administration, risk and compliance matters relating to the team's administration of its clients
- Coordinate subordinates in partising and delegating workflows and ensure effective utilisation of all staff in the team
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in professional services or financial services industry
- Previous business development experience with proven track record of meeting sales targets
- STEP Diploma/ qualified
- Full fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Ability to identify client needs and market trends
- Strong communication skills with strong technical knowledge of all aspects of trust and company administration including tax law
If interested, please click "apply" or feel free to reach out to JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion...