about the job
- You will monitor, develop and gatekeep the whole Leadership training curriculum for agency forces to meet the company’s culture and desired business goals.
- You will identify and provide training needs & results analysis.
- You will ensure all programs are designed and developed with learning objectives, defined content, selecting instructional modes and media, and sequencing activities.
- You will develop and deliver the agency leader’s training programs or initiatives in different aspects such as recruitment, retention, business driven projects, business operation and agency management.
- You will ensure the training content & training methodologies are updated and maintain high quality.
- You will coach and monitor team performance and staff development
- You will ensure all training programs are fully complied with the company guidelines and regulatory requirements
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have at least 6 years of experience in agency management, agency training, leaders training or sales management in life insurance industry
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as manager