about the company.
My client is a rapidly expanding global financial institution, who is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel with solid corporate legal skills to support the local and global business
about the team.
You are joining a well established team and reporting to the Head of Legal.
about the job.
- You will provide legal advice on daily basis to the business in Korea and globally;
- You will interact with regulators, e.g. the Financial Supervisory Service of South Korea (FSS), the Korea Financial Intelligence Unit (KoFIU), the Financial Services Commission (FSC) and their equivalents in other jurisdictions;
- You will partner with the government, risk & compliance team to provide ongoing support in monitoring the changes in compliance arising in Korea and global industry landscape
skills & experiences required.
- Qualified lawyer with minimum 10 years PQE from both law firm and in-house
- Trained in Korea, U.S., UK, Hong Kong, Australia or Singapore with solid corporate / corporate finance experience
- Native in Korean and fluent in English
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...