about the company.
My client is an Insurance Company who is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to support legal and company secretarial matters
about the team.
Reporting to Head of Legal and Compliance, you will provide professional legal advice and support on all aspects to the business
about the job.
- You will draft and review all contractual documentation including but not limited to general commercial agreements, partnership and intermediary agreements, insurance policy provisions and so on
- You will provide advice on all relevant legal matters mainly on insurance law, general company and business law, intellectual property law and data privacy related areas
- You will work closely with and provide guidance to other team members to ensure the requirements of Companies Ordinance and Insurance Ordinance
- You will provide support on litigation, intellectual property, and company secretarial matters
skills & experiences required.
- You need to be a qualified solicitor in Hong Kong with minimum of 8 years PQE with relevant working experience in insurance companies
- You need to have experience in drafting and reviewing of insurance policy provisions and commenting marketing literatures for insurance products
- Yu need to have solid experience dealing with the Insurance Authority, the Securities & Futures Commission and legal enforcement bodies
- You need to have fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...