about the company.
My client is a well-known crypto trading business with 1400+ employees in their HQ. To cope with their business growth, now they are expanding the Hong Kong business and are seeking multiple Mid to Senior level Software Engineers with strong experience in Java, and the right candidates will be assigned to the development team in APAC and responsible for the development of the products on their trading platform. And the good thing is that a banking/financial services/fintech/cryptocurrency background is "NOT" a must for these hirings.
about the job.
- Analyze business requirements, design the architecture and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the SDLC for the core trading system
- Work with other development teams or departments to ensure the delivery and quality of the products
- Participate in the continuous reconstruction and optimization of the products with the team
- Share the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with the rest of the team
- Involved in maintenance and preparing technical documentations
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Java backend development
- Strong experience with Java 8 (or above) and common framework (such as Spring, Spring MVC) and knowledge of multithreaded and distributed architecture
- Proficiency in TDD practice and tools (e.g. JUnit)
- Familiar with Redis, Kafka, MySQL and MongoDB etc.
- Background on computer science like algorithms, data structure, design patterns, microservices, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Proficient in written and spoken both Chinese and English is a must
- Financial Services/Banking/Fintech background would be advantageous but not a must
- Candidate who with less year of experience will also be considered as Backend Developer
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at email@example.com