about the company.
My client is looking for a Senior IT Manager in the Hong Kong office, and the right candidate will be responsible to lead the teams for implementing and supporting the digital transformation projects.
about the job.
- Lead both local and oversee teams for system/business application implementation, infrastructure and IT operation
- Collaborate with other business teams to understand the business needs for identifying and aligning IT strategies and priorities, also plan and coordinate the enterprise architecture activities which support the business
- Define and maintain the enterprise architecture principles and the best practices with IT policies to govern the usage and technology adoption across different IT domains
- Execute IT roadmaps reflecting the digital needs and opportunities in line with regional and global IT strategies
- Plan and develop the annual budget, timeline and manpower and monitor the expenses for the operations
- Manage the performance of the team and 3rd party vendors to ensure the project delivery is able to meet agreed standards
- Participate in enforcing the IT security governance, developing and executing the IT security roadmap or policies
- Research and share latest technology trends to support innovative business initiatives and coach the team
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experiences and background working in large enterprises as managerial roles & leading a medium size team for large-scale projects to support group businesses
- Strong experience in multiple domains including but not limited to system implementation, business applications, cloud platforms (such as AWS/Azure), infrastructure, cyber security, change management, operation and support etc.
- Solid experience in IT service delivery and implementation at a strategic and operational level
- Strong experience in project management, team management and 3rd party vendor management
- Good communication skills and business mindset, with the ability to manage the relationship with business stakeholders
- Proficient in spoken and written English is a must; existing Hong Kong Work Visa holder will also be considered
- PMP/ITIL/CSM/Cloud certifications is a plus
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org