about the company.
My client is looking for a Senior IT Manager in the Hong Kong office, and the right candidate will be responsible for leading the cybersecurity teams for defining and implementing IT policies and information security practices across the business.
about the job.
- Develop and execute information security management framework and related IT security policies and compliances within the organizations such as conducting a continuous assessment of IT security practices and policies to improve the security posture of the company
- Lead initiatives to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls and policies, ensuring that business users are compliant with the IS standards (such as ISO 27001)
- Manage the delivery of cyber security services covering prevention (Firewall, DLP, etc), detection (internal sensors in place such as IDS, SIEM, etc), and response (incident response)
- Provide advisory and solutions on new security threats and vulnerabilities by vulnerability assessments and conducting security reviews of IT systems, network, and core applications
- Work closely with the team to design and implement an ongoing information security training and awareness program for different levels of personnel
- Collaborate with both internal team and external vendors to manage end-to-end processes across Cyber Security and IT Risk
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics, or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in IT infrastructure-related areas; and also a minimum of 4+ years of experience in cyber security across prevention, detection, response, monitoring tools, etc.
- Strong experience in planning and developing IT policies and procedures for enterprise-level business
- Experience with cloud security such as Azure/AWS
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS or CIS, etc.
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools, best practices, and processes across various cybersecurity areas such as penetration testing and vulnerability analysis tools would be advantageous
- Minimum 3+ years working in a managerial/lead role with solid experience in team management and vendor management
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English is a must; existing Hong Kong Work Visa holders will also be considered
- CISA/CISM/CISSP certification is a plus
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com...