Senior Investor Relations Manager
Our client is a listed conglomerate in Hong Kong. Backed by substantial investment and fundings, the company is looking for a Senior Investor Relations Manager to join the Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Department.
about the team.
- Report to the department head
- Join a team of 2
- Dynamic work environment
- A stable and financially healthy company
about the job.
- Develop and lead the execution of corporate communications strategies to maintain a positive brand image
- Develop and review protocols of risk management and reputation management
- Draft and review communications materials (e.g. executive speeches, press releases, social media posts, etc.)
- Organize and manage fundraising activities and company events (e.g. investor roadshow, conferences, AGM, result announcement, interim, etc.)
- Oversee digital and non-digital branding and communications channels (e.g. social media platforms, corporate website, media events, annual announcements, etc.), ensuring the messages delivered are aligned with the brand essence
- Work with related departments to maintain the corporate standard of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Translation, Journalism, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications, public relations or journalism gained in sizable media outlets, agencies or list companies
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken command in Cantonese, Chinese and English; Native Mandarin is preferred
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com...