about the company.Our client is a well-known listed company in Hong Kong. With its rapid expansion, the company is looking for a Senior Investor Relations Manager to join the Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations Department. about the team.
- Report to the department head
- Join a team of 4
- Dynamic work environment
- A stable and financially healthy company
- develop and lead the execution of corporate communications strategies to maintain a positive brand image
- manage investor relations and maintain external communication with them
- communicate with investors regarding ESG issues so as to
- Work closely with investor, analysts and agencies to maintain the corporate standard of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Translation, Journalism, or related discipline
- around 5 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations or journalism gained in sizable media outlets, agencies or list companies
- around 2-3 years handling ESG related work, excellent knowledge in ESG and related index
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, presentable
- Excellent written and spoken command in Cantonese, Chinese and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Elizabeth Ho at email@example.com...