A leading european MNC are looking for a leader within Internal Controls to look after a team based throughout the APAC and Middle East regions. This is perfect for someone who enjoys working with different cultures and backgrounds; Though this is a management position the role will still be involved with all technical duties and thus the desire to still be hands on is important.
What does the role invole?
- Supervising all weekly, monthly and annual internal financial control processes
- Identifying and resolving potential accounting or control issues
- Driving continuous improvement that delivers improvements in control, efficiency and customer service
- Ensuring compliance with the Group Key Financial Control Framework
- Co-ordinating all relevant internal and external audit activities
- Supporting our relationship with banks, tax advisors and other financial service providers
- Collaborating with Group Tax and Treasury colleagues to simplify or resolve issues as appropriate
- Deputise for the Head of Finance on matters as appropriate
- Collaborate internally and externally to foster efficient and effective working relationships
What experience do you need?
- Professional financial qualification
- Strong technical understanding of IFRS and other GAAP
- Process management and improvement
- Familiar with financial systems
- Ability to speak and write at a high level of English
For more information feel free to either apply directly to this advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org...