about the company.
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with global presence in the world. With the rapid growth in their global operations, they are now looking for highly motivated professionals to join their IA team. The ideal candidate will be offering promising career prospects.
about the job.
- Directly report to the Finance Director.
- Perform the risk-based operational and financial audit for the businesses across the Group.
- Prepare the audit reports and recommendations on potential risks to senior management.
- Occasionally travel is required (30 to 40% Travel).
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or other related disciples.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant audit experience in Big 4.
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical mind with good report writing skills and problem solving ability.
- Willingness to travel.