- Large scale developer, client side
- Grade A Mixed-used / Hospitality new buildings
- Station/frequent travel in PRC
- Strong project pipeline
- Attractive Package
- Team support & leadership
about the company.
The client company is a listed developer reputed for their high-end and quality new building projects and strong momentum to acquire new lands for future developments. With upcoming commercial, mixed-used and hospitality new projects kicking start in China and HK region, they would like to invite an Interior Design talent to play a role in its new development projects in China. In a bid to better support the project team, headcount is created for talent to join the team as an Interior Design Senior Manager as the head of the team and may require stationing/frequent travel between HK & PRC.
about the role.
As a Senior Interior Design Manager reporting to the Head of Development, you can expect your major responsibilities to be the followings:
- Involve in managing the full cycle interior design of various new construction development projects in Hong Kong, from design concept to project completion
- As the major in-charge of interior design for new construction projects, you will play an important role to manage the design delivery, progress, workmanship and the cost
- You will be playing an important role to coordinate and negotiate with various internal and external stakeholders, e.g. design consultants, contractors, sales and marketing department and project team members
- Provide technical advice throughout the design delivery and construction stages
- Lead interior design teammates to ensure the team can deliver projects in an effective manner
about the requirement.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Interior Design, Architecture or relevant disciplines
- Around 10 – 25 years of solid experience in delivering interior design and project management
- Solid hotel, residential, commercial new building project experience in China is a must; candidate who has stationed before in China is a bonus.
- Experience working in property developers is preferable
- Strong project management and leadership skills is preferred
- With strong design flair, detail-minded, energetic, technically strong as well as having excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Flexible for stationing in China or frequent travel between HK & China is a must
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin is a must; proficiency in English is preferred
- Knowledge in design software such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, etc.
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list, portfolio and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....