about the company.
My client is in the market leader in education industry with a sizeable HR team supporting different departments over 1,000 headcount. They are currently looking for a Senior HR Manager position to join their young and dynamic team.
about the job.
- Full spectrum of all round HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, training, employee relations
- Oversee daily HR operation, support team head and ensure smooth operation and process efficiency
- Provide professional HR advice for staff enquiries such as benefits, housing, medical, annual leave and other related issues
- Involve in implementation of HR policies and procedures related to recruitment, promotion, transfer, on/off boarding, staff performance, appraisal, rewards and recognition
- Supervise junior HR team members in providing them guidance and support
- Support in any HR projects/admin duties as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in human resource or related discipline
- 10+ years of HR generalist work experience in public authority & education background preferred
- Good experience in account servicing for different departments, providing advisory for all levels, handling employee relations and staff cases
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and HR related ordinances
- Strong leadership skills, articulate, a great team player and proactive personality
- Proficient in MS Office, good knowledge of HR systems would be a plus
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin