Crypto exchange, crypto, cryptocurrency, blockchain, fintech, financial technology, financial services, digital asset, NFT, digital marketing, acquisition, growth, growth marketing, retention, activation, conversion funnel, KPI, performance marketing
(Senior) Growth Manager
Our client is a rising platform providing a wide range of cryptocurrency / digital assets financial products to retail and institutional investors. With increasing users and highflying market share in Asia, the company is looking for a (Senior) Growth Manager to join the team.
about the team.
- Report to the Marketing Director
- Fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Flexible work arrangement
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Asian coverage
about the job.
- Define, develop and apply the AARRR (i.e. acquisition, activation, retention, referral & revenue) metrics to the marketing and business strategies
- Establish, monitor, analyze and evaluate the conversion funnel to achieve maximum ROI in marketing campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to enhance the user journey and optimize the product
- Keep abreast of the latest digital landscape, leverage new emerging channels and identify opportunities to accelerate growth
- Work closely with the wider marketing team and collaborate with different functions (e.g. Sales, Product, Community & Social Media, Content Marketing, etc.) for comprehensive campaign rollouts
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Economics, or any related discipline
- 4+ years of growth / digital marketing experience gained in digital-driven business (FinTech / payment/ blockchain / cryptocurrency / NFT-related being a big PLUS)
- Solid knowledge of the digital landscape of the FinTech market in addition to the understanding of analytical tools
- Knowledge of FinTech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT would be a big PLUS
- Excellent communications in English and Chinese
- Visa holders are welcome
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org