about the company.Our client is one of the most successful and fast-growing crypto asset management companies in Hong Kong. As part of their strategic expansion, they are now hiring a Senior Fund Accountant (new headcount) to faciliate their fund operations and finance. about the team. You will work with a team of 2-3 based in Hong Kong, collaborating closely with management across compliance, operations and finance departments. This is an opportunity to join a young and fast-growing firm. about the job. As a Senior Fund Accountant, you will:
- Perform daily hedge fund accounting and operations
- Execute valuations including fee accruals, income allocation, NAV calculations and cash reconciliations
- Prepare fund portfolio financial statement and performance reports for investors
- Perform reconciliations by using Equalisation accounting approach
- Review and verify NAV performed by administrators
- Liaises with external auditors on tax filings and annual audit statements
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in fund accounting, fund administration or operations
- Experience in handling secondary fund market (i.e. hedge fund/ mutual fund) is required
- Highly driven and motivated, organised and ability to work in a young fast-paced culture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to answer enquiries from investors
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
Interested parties, please click below to apply. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to email@example.com or contact me at 2232 3420 for confidential discussion....