about the company.
My client is a well-known company who is looking for multiple Frontend Developers for the growing business. In this role, you will be one of the dey developers/team lead and responsible for developing large-scale projects. Working closely with the design and deployment team, you will participate in the SDLC responsible for the frontend development and maintenance of web applications.
about the job.
- Develop, design and maintain software products/system
- Gather requirements from users to translate its design, wireframe or other requirements into technical guidance
- Build high quality reusable code and libraries and user facing component library & features
- Work as a part of Agile team to deliver the requirements and ensure the high quality
- Collaborate on all key architecture decisions across the front end framework
- Be open to experiment on various new technologies, enjoy solving complex problems with the aim of delighting users
- Analyze the business needs and prepare technical documentation
skills & experiences required.
- Associate Degree or above in Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines
- 2-5 years of relevant development experience in web development
- Knowledge of Node.js/Redux/Redux Saga is a plus
- Knowledge of good practices of frontend architecture and design patterns
- Previous experience working in Agile/Scrum Team is preferred
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good in spoken both Cantonese and English
- Candidate who with team-leading/client-facing experience will be also considered as a more senior position
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click 'APPLY NOW' or for more information, you can reach out to Vera Wong on T +852 2232 3413 or firstname.lastname@example.org...