Senior / Finance Manager, Treasury Finance | Commercial Banking | HK$50-70K
Our client is one of the most established local banks in Hong Kong, they are currently looking to hire a Manager or a Senior Manager position for their Treasury function focusing on budgeting and P&L analysis, reporting into the Head of Treasury and lead a junior in the team.
- Budget: HK$50,000 - 70,000 per month + bonus
- Treasury Finance - Management Reporting
- Report into Head of Treasury + 1 Junior
About the team:
A team of 3-4, dotted report line to Group Head of Treasury and the Head of Treasury in Hong Kong, the position will be handling MIS reports, Budgeting & Forecast as well as P&L analysis.
- Perform analytical and statistical reports on bank-wide basis to senior management and Head Office as well as prepare MIS reports for treasury products
- Prepare regular analysis on the performance of Treasury & Global Markets, including but not limited to, maturity profile, yield analysis, P&L analysis, etc. to senior management
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting & forecast for management
- Work closely internal parties and coordinate with the business units & consolidate relevant information to prepare comprehensive reports for management review
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Department
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, Professional Accounting or any equivalent
- Professional Qualification in ACCA, CPAA, HKICPA or any equivalent
- At least 7-9 years of working experience with 3 years in-house exposure in Management Reporting, Budgeting or MIS report
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel
- Proactive, self-learner, great interpersonal skills, able to lead a junior for day to day operation and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Great fluency in Chinese and English
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Oscar Lam (Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services) by applying directly to his email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out at 2232 3464.