about the company.
A well-established life insurance corporation is looking for a Financial Reporting - Team Head (Senior Manager) in Hong Kong. This position incorporates a career-succession plan to a Deputy Head of Finance, hence your growth-mindset and leadership ability will help you to succeed in this role.
The company offers WLB culture, 5 days work. Hybrid work arrangement. Flexi work hours. Competitive performance bonus.
about the job.
Reporting to the Finance - Managing Director, you will:
- Take charge of the Financial Reporting team by leading 2-3 subordinates
- Monitor and ensure smooth delivery of regulatory and IFRS financial reports on monthly basis
- Review monthly reports, bank reconciliations and month-end closing process
- Performs insightful P&L analysis and present key financial trends during senior management meetings
- Act as a project team lead for IFRS17 and IFRS9, ensure successful implementation in Hong Kong office
- Develop financial closing process, improve internal controls and streamline initiatives
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA, ACCA
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in financial reporting gained from insurance industry
- Experience in finance projects is highly appreciated
- Strong leadership attributes, detail-minded
- Proactive attitude in running new initiatives, driving changes to achieve team's objective
- Good command of English and Chinese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org