Senior Finance Associate | Asset Management (1,4,9) | HK$25-30K
An excellent opportunity to join a well-established listed asset management. Our client is currently looking to hire the position to cope with their business operation, ideally someone with auditing background, welcome both commercial and FS audit background, the position will be handling full sets of accounting, monthly reporting, FRR reporting as well as to conduct investment valuation to monitor the business / fund performance. Find out more from below.
- Financial & FRR Reporting, Asset Management
- Welcome Big4 or 2nd Tier Candidates
- HK$25,000 - 30,000 x 13m + bonus
About the team:
Team of 6, reporting into the Finance Manager of the team, all rounded exposure in Financial Reporting, Management Accounting, FRR Reporting, System Enhancement and support on Audit cycle.
- Responsible for daily accounting activities including AR/AP, payment processing and prepare financial statements to management
- Work closely with internal & external parties on financial and regulatory reporting (FRR) and ensure everything is aligned with SFC regulations and standards
- Assist preparation of monthly management reports, expense analysis and other reports
- Assist and support group consolidation and work closely with other regions and entities to ensure a smooth process as well as in a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in the interim and annual audit for group entities
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by Finance Manager or Management
- Minimum of 2 years of auditing experience, either big4 or 2nd tier, open to core assurance and commercial audit
- Student member of CPA or ACCA, Qualified or Finalist will be a PLUS
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting, Professional Accountancy or Business Administration with major in Accounting
- Team player, fast learner, willing to work overtime to cope with deadlines and strong business acumen
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Oscar Lam (Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services) by applying directly to his email email@example.com or reach out at 2232 3464.