about the company.Our client is a well-known technology company. With the sustainable business growth, our client is currently looking for a Senior Event Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team. about the team.
- Report to the Marketing Director
- Lead a team of 5-6
- Dynamic, young, international and start-up vibe environment
- Plan, manage and execute B2B & B2C online and offline events, including budgeting, brand positioning, planning, promotion, space design, etc.
- Be responsible for the entire project cycle, from research, planning to execution, to drive and engage the audience
- Prepare marketing materials including content, layout and design, as well as marketing collaterals
- Manage virtual event platforms, websites and social media
- Analyze the performance of the events
- Be the project manager, achieving different goals and objectives through different projects
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration or any other related disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in event management/event marketing in sizable companies and you are experienced in large-scale events
- Solid experience in virtual and offline events marketing
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills in English and Cantonese
Interested candidates, please apply now or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com ...