about the company.
Our client is a sizable non-profit organization. The company is looking for an (Senior) Event Executive to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to Head of Event
- Sizable team
- Dynamic environment
about the job.
- Ensure successful event execution by managing logistics and coordination
- Handle inquiries, review agreements, and follow up with guests for details
- Coordinate with service and operations teams to deliver excellent service
- Prepare necessary administrative duties and maintain guest satisfaction
- Conduct pre- and post-event checks and follow-up
- Manage resources, initiate requisitions, and review staff rosters
- Prepare regular reports on revenue, performance, and new ideas for improvement
- Attend meetings and training sessions as assigned
- Maintain safety procedures and train staff accordingly
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in hospitality, clubhouse or F&B-related background
- Presentable with good communication & writing skills
- Less experience will be considered as "Event Executive"
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at email@example.com
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...