A leading conglomerate with a focus mainly on large scale construction or engineering projects are looking to hire a ERM Risk Manager to be part of their Project team. This is perfect for someone who is looking to build their own ERM frameworks and work in a MNC environment here in Hong Kong.
What does the role involve?
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
What experience do you need?
- A BA or Post Graduate in either Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or similar
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience related fields
- Experienced in the application of an Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Professional / Industry body membership / affiliation is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative risk management techniques and systems
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
For more more information please either send your CV directly to this advert but clicking apply, or send it to Andre at firstname.lastname@example.org...