(Senior) English UX Writer / Digital Copywriter | crypto, web3, internet
Our client is one of the world-leading FinTech companies providing products and services relating to digital asset investment. With continuous business growth and increasing market share, the company is expanding the Product & Design team with multiple headcounts.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Product & Design
- Join a team of 30+ people
- Fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Flexible / remote work arrangement
- Young and dynamic team with international cultures and backgrounds
about the job.
- Produce concise and clear writing to product names, notifications, labels, navigational elements, tutorials, FAQs, etc, to give the user the least amount of friction possible when using the digital products (e.g. website, app, trading platforms, etc.)
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms
- Work closely with UX and UI designers to improve the overall product user-flows
- Collaborate with the Product Team to conduct UX research, user testing, A/B testing, to ensure a smooth user journey and customer experience
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communications, Media, Creative, Business, Marketing or any related discipline
- 5+ years of writing (e.g. copywriting, copyediting, technical writing, etc.) experience gained in internet / emerging technology / e-commerce companies, specifically on digital products (i.e. websites & mobile apps)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as UX Writer
- Candidates from agencies / consultancy firms welcome
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, fintech, cryptocurrency, NFT is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English
- Visa holders are welcome
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume & PORTFOLIO to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com