about the company.
Our client one of the largest manufacturers in Hong Kong that specialises in manufacturing of electromechanical and electronic components for key clients across electronics, automotive, power tools and other fields. Currently there are multiple openings for their engineering team.about the team.
There are, in total, 3 business units with separation operation under the mother company, in which there are 20-40 engineers, including software, hardware and mechanical engineers, for each BU. Depending on the position, you will work under a sub-team with 3-10 teammates.about the job.
As a Electronic Engineer, you are responsible for
- Design switch modules, electro-mechanical components and other key modules for automotive/ home appliances/ power tools applications.
- Design embedded system schematic and PCB layout.
- Prepare required engineering documents, such as test spec, BOM list and ECN, to ensure smooth product development process.
- Provide technical support from electronic engineering point of view by closely working with customers and suppliers.
- Engage in end-to-end product development process from concept to production.
- Support product validation, EMC tests and debugging.
To be successful at this position, you need
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic Engineering or related discipline is a must.
- At least 2 year working experience, preferably within automotive, electronics or home appliances fields.
- Experience in handling software, hardware design, embedded system circuit and mixed signal processing.
- Experience with LIN/CAN hardware design is an advantage.
- Good communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Eagle and LTSpice.
- Open to candidates who are hardware/ software engineering focus.
- Candidates with more/ less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager/ Engineer.