about the company
Our client is a leading insurance brokerage firm. They work with various financial consultants and banks to manage their existing client portfolios which mainly consists of high-net-worth clients. They are now are seeking a dynamic leader who achieves extraordinary results through analysis and innovation.
about the job In this role, you’ll be promoting Life insurance products and services to increase sales and customer loyalty through the planning and execution of multi-channels direct marketing campaign and delivery of market leading digital enablement solutions. Leadership
- Lead and work with multi-functional teams across marketing, analytics, sales, customer care, operations, and IT to map out the desire end-to-end customer journey starting from awareness generation, leads/campaign management, onboarding and policy fulfillment, post sales services to loyalty/retention programs.
- Build a performance-driven, test and learn and commercially driven team focused on performance and productivity,
- Champion a culture of proactively managing risk, continuous improvement, action and accountability
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute digital direct strategies encompassing market segmentation, digital experience, product mix and positioning, channel optimization and efficiency and analytics to achieve or exceed defined business goals.
- Create, manage, and implement integrated direct marketing campaigns and be the digital practice leader for the company.
- Work closely with peer functions such as Propositions and Marketing & Communications to amplify marketing efforts to pursue business goals.
- Ensure the management of the end-to-end marketing discipline that leverages insights, data & analytics, processes, and technology practices to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of digital marketing initiatives.
- Constantly pursue marketing opportunities through effective leverage of customer insights, customer feedback mechanisms, digital tools, and data analytics to heighten digital customer experience and financial goals.
- Develop and manage all direct marketing programs for Life Business. Regularly share findings and identify campaign optimization opportunities to fulfill key growth, marketing allowable (profitability) and efficiency goals.
- Work closely with GI and internal business units to ensure Digital Direct strategy is aligned with Group, product and country strategies and in compliance with prevailing governance standards.
- Oversee expenses to ensure effective utilization of ATL or BTL marketing, solution enablement, sales incentive and any project spends, ensuring that appropriate tracking and benefit realization is managed.
- 10-12 years’ work experience with extensive understanding of Direct and Digital Marketing campaign and financial management, data analysis and profitability performance reporting.
- Outstanding skills in commercial strategy development and execution across channels and platforms.
- Experienced in the management of integrated/multi-channel marketing and from creation to implementation with a particular focus on digital channels
- Excellent Project Management skills and demonstrated ability to function as a digital leader within a cross-functional organization.
- Solid understanding of the Hong Kong digital marketing landscape.
- An outcome-driven, creative thinker with an innovative bent to problem solving.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...