about the company.
My client is a well-established multinational company seeking a Senior Data Engineer for their digitalization projects.
about the job.
- Develop and maintain data processing pipelines, data integration processes, and ETL workflows
- Ensure that systems can process, analyze, and interpret large amounts of data quickly, safely, and efficiently
- Create and optimize the data platform to ensure efficient data storage and management
- Understanding business requirements and sharing advice/solutions for those needs
- Assist in generating data visualizations and reports for different business units
- Define data standards and policies for the company, and also implement data quality control, and achieve data security and compliance
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics, or related discipline
- 4 -5 years of experience designing and developing data infrastructure using Hadoop, Spark, and related tools for large-scale environments
- Strong expertise in designing and developing data infrastructure using Hadoop, Spark, and related tools
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python/Scala and SQL
- Knowledge of data modeling, database design, data warehousing concepts, etc.
- Understanding of data lake infrastructure concepts, principles, and implementation approaches
- Proficient in both written and English, existing Hong Kong Work Visa/Dependant Holder will also be considered
- Candidates who with a less experience will be considered as Data Engineer
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org...