about the company.
Our client is a leading insurance firm in Hong Kong, they are hiring a Senior Data Architect to join their expanding team, details as below.
about the job.
- Collaborate with IT teams and different parties to align business and data analytics requirements, design and develop data analytic solutions to support data-driven decision making
- Execute the strategies and use information asset to identify new business opportunities, shape business models and achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Champion the use of data and analytics to complement decision making capabilities and collaborate with lines of business to achieve business goals
- Work closely with the developers to design data visualization and solutions.
- Utilizes machine learning algorithms and models and presents them using data visualization techniques with the team
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in data analytic related areas; large scale project experience with a FS/ insurance/ service provider background is preferred
- Hands-on experience in data analysis with SQL/Python/R and data visualization with Tableau/Power BI etc.
- Prior experience in Azure database platforms or integration tools such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks and Data Lake Storage Gen2 etc. would be advantageous
- Good business acumen and know-how of using data and technology to derive solutions to support business and growth
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Agnes Fung ( IT Software Development) by applying directly to my email email@example.com...