about the company.
my client is a well known Local Insurance Company currently expanding their business gloabally
about the team.
each team has 15-20 professionals
about the job.
- Responsible for generating ad-hoc reports for marketing fulfilment
- Responsible for generating insights to convert them to actions by slice/dice/segment/find right segment/create segments etc
- Responsible for creating Google Analytics and Adjust tagging stories, make sure all Product Owner’s stories has enough information to collect data for analytics
- Work with product owners to provide valuable insights to take further actions
- Responsible for providing daily/weekly/monthly reports to everyone on the overall performance of the platform with calculated attribution
- Responsible for tracking the effectiveness of various campaigns including push notifications
skills & experiences required.
- university graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- minimum of 5 years experience as a Data Analyst with experience in business intelligence area
- sound knowledge in Google Analytics and BI Tools such as Power BI is preferred
- knowledge in cloud, preferrable in AWS
- proven experience in transferring data into insights
- good interpersonal skills
- candidates who are immediately available is a huge advantage